Apply: Marketing Lead
GLA has an immediate need for an outstanding Marketing Lead to manage a small, yet growing, marketing division. The candidate will have an undergraduate degree in Marketing (or closely related field) and a minimum of 3 years of experience. Excellent organizational skills are required. Strong communication, interpersonal skills, management skills and endless creativity are essential. Ability to thrive in a young, innovative, fast-paced environment are critical.
Major Job duties include, but not limited to, the following:
· Guide a full-service, in-house marketing team that includes graphic design, corporate communications, social media, media buying and analytics, brand management and events.
· Design, manage, update and maintain company website and entire digital presence.
· Event coordination and event marketing. Attend client events such as ground breakings, ribbon cuttings and award ceremonies to document and promote the success of projects and clients.
· Coordinate, design and implement supplies for events.
· Run and review analytics showing performance of company’s digital presence.
· Design and produce marketing videos
· Design and coordinate ads in local publications
· Design and coordinate Job Signs for Construction Sites
Abilities and Requirements:
· CREATIVE, outside the box, innovative, embrace the new age of marketing – Marketing with a personality!
· Management abilities – management of projects and staff
· Understanding of current marketing strategies, technologies and trends
· Outstanding interpersonal and written communications skills
· A proactive work ethic and a positive attitude
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Detail-oriented with an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment